Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 12:40
Could someone PLEASE post a viable option for those of us who are unable to upload SIGNAL. Time is running out...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 October, 12:44
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Maybe if you know someone who has it they can invite you. That's another way to get it on your phone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 12:50
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Wouldn't I need it on my phone as well?

I sure appreciate your efforts ❤️

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 October, 12:53
Probably. It's just an extra way to see your messages.

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 01:02
I imagine a room full of good ole boys sitting around a table laughing their asses off as they reject all of the requests I have made.

In Aug of 2020 I received an email from a very important person.. after I got locked out of my email (a year after my Apple lockout) I started looking through things on my computer and noticed that particular email from someone I can't mention had been flagged. I didn't flag it... I didn't even know a message could be flagged. It mentioned "major players around the globe that will either suffer the guillotine or life imprisonment" etc.

I think this email is why I my passcode now has a security lock on it. I also have to wonder if they communicate and that was why my 20 year old Hotmail acct was shut down on me. Oh and I was booted out of a conspiracy site I was a memeber of for many years, also known to be likely be tied in with Tavistock.

I hate these control freaks.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 October, 01:05
You could get an extra phone. They have burners gor $40 including a year service and calls.

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 01:06
Where would I get one?? Can you access apps with them??

Oh Lord! I feel hope!!

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 October, 01:12
HSN.com online Tracfone they have two styles for $39.99 free shipping includes 1500 minutes 15OO text and Mobile data. for 365 days. They ship out of N Texas so can be delivered in few days max 7 days. Price is called Black Friday sale. Mine was 60 percent off reg. They have all brands and prices. The Samsung is good.

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 01:21
I feel I need one ASAP. Chit can go sideways any day. I'm on hold with Best Buy... fingers crossed 😬

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 October, 01:25
They take 3 to 7 days to deliver. They cost more at Best Buy. It is called prepaid service.

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 01:26
Maybe I could pay extra for faster shipping?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 October, 01:50
You can phone your order in if you have item number. I just order online.

Evangelina @Evangelina
Laritha, I just ordered one from Best Buy. It cost me 3 times as much but it is worth it if I can bypass Apple.
The guy came on the phone (super nice) and I just went for it.

Listen sweetheart.. This has been such a thorn in my side not being able to access Signal. You have no idea of the relief I am now feeling. My phone will be here tomorrow. I owe you one girl.
THANK YOU!! As Victor would say... U ROCK!

I saw a post last week by Whiplash saying SIGNAL would be the only way to reach anyone during the STORM. I live alone and that comment just echoed throughout my being. Now.. thanks to YOU, I won't be completely isolated.

God Bless you fren ❤️❤️❤️
02:05 PM - Oct 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 October, 02:10
With the AU group you can talk to some in your location if they tell where they are.

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 02:15
Ok cool!

You know I love you right 😉
I bet I'm gonna sleep good tonight. Yeee haaaaa

You are awesome!! 👋👋👋

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 October, 02:08
Join the Au group when you get on. Think Nana has one also WWGOWGA. where we go one we go all and AU Home.

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 02:11
Where do I find that? Is that separate from this place?

😆 Duh

So sorry.. haha