KiKi Love1111 ā­ļøāœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
23 October, 09:17
So, Iā€™m this long into my 24 hour fast :) I know not long at all- lol šŸ˜‚ , but just posting :)
Lets do this āœ… šŸ’Æ I figure there is no better time to start than Right Now šŸ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 October, 10:56
In response KiKi Love1111 ā­ļøāœ… to her Publication
now we are 18 hours? i stopped eating at the same time coincidentally i just realized now šŸ˜ŽšŸ¤£ i fast everyday unless i am invited for breakfast or lunch somewhere

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ā­ļøāœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
24 October, 11:01
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
šŸ˜Ž Yeah, I think 17 hours šŸ˜Ž :) Feeling just fine šŸ™ I may try longer, but sure yet... Wanted to see how I did on the 24 hours first :) šŸ™

Royal Raven @Royalraven
Isn't amazing how you really aren't hungry the way you expect you should be? I thought I wouldn't last 24 to 36 hours but that went by smoothly so 48 became my goal, then with other's encouragement I went to 72. I did feel light headed the final morning and decided it was time to stop. I bet you cruise way past 24 hours.
11:14 AM - Oct 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it