Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
24 October, 09:19
Friend from Canada sent me this--wondering if this is happening in the USA and other countries too:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
24 October, 09:35
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
This was my biggest fear when I had spinal surgery a few months ago - it was a hard/risky decision to go thru with it - but I could barely walk - now I can walk 2 miles and working on more - these days we have to think hard regarding anything involving the medical industry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
24 October, 10:08
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
You are right to be worried. I have been putting off major medical stuff because I just don't trust them. I don't know how much longer I can hold off.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
I totally get it - I really trusted my neuro-surgeon and knew he was involved in all aspects of the surgery- that gave me some comfort-so I went for it - again you just have to trust your gut and God
10:10 AM - Oct 24, 2022
In response Lucky Lynn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paula Taylor, click on at the bottom under it