Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
24 October, 09:19
Friend from Canada sent me this--wondering if this is happening in the USA and other countries too:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
24 October, 09:35
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
This was my biggest fear when I had spinal surgery a few months ago - it was a hard/risky decision to go thru with it - but I could barely walk - now I can walk 2 miles and working on more - these days we have to think hard regarding anything involving the medical industry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
You are right to be worried. I have been putting off major medical stuff because I just don't trust them. I don't know how much longer I can hold off.
10:08 AM - Oct 24, 2022
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuckyLynn17 in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
24 October, 10:10
In response Lucky Lynn to his Publication
I totally get it - I really trusted my neuro-surgeon and knew he was involved in all aspects of the surgery- that gave me some comfort-so I went for it - again you just have to trust your gut and God