Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
Friend from Canada sent me this--wondering if this is happening in the USA and other countries too:
09:19 AM - Oct 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
24 October, 11:26
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
🤬🤬🤬🤬🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 October, 11:23
Do NOT get any Shot! Not a Steriod, Not a Flu Shot, Not a Toradol, No Pain killers, Hell.,,Not even an Allergy Shot!!

DO NOT get anything right now!! Just my Opinion!

And NO BLOOD Transfusions. NO needle in the Body!! 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug Anger @moola
24 October, 10:30
Socialized DEATH CARE

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
24 October, 10:28
When i broke my left foot last year, i asked for a hard copy of the paperwork. The hospital gave me the physical paperwork as i don't trust the e signature machines. I escaped the Satanic bastards and lived to see another day💖

Honeybadger71 @Honeybadger71
24 October, 10:14
unfortunately I think it is happening i just cant prove it. I had kidney removed in 3-14-22 felt fine now I am like i was before when i had the cancer extremey exhausted all the time. This is not usual for me I just dont feel right still. When tou know you know is all I have say.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 October, 11:38
In response Honeybadger71 to his Publication
honeybadger,👇
Go with This:

Mark 16:18

they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

Doug from Canada @DougT
24 October, 09:48
Can we get a link to the original source of this, I'd like to explore it further.

IAM NJoy @NJoy
24 October, 09:44
Oz Govt put it in writing.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 October, 09:43
Might as well say that's murder, lethal injection!

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
24 October, 10:10
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Wondered how long it would be before they came up with THIS angle! They are bound and determined to inject us with that crap and eliminate us all!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
24 October, 09:35
This was my biggest fear when I had spinal surgery a few months ago - it was a hard/risky decision to go thru with it - but I could barely walk - now I can walk 2 miles and working on more - these days we have to think hard regarding anything involving the medical industry

Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
24 October, 10:08
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
You are right to be worried. I have been putting off major medical stuff because I just don't trust them. I don't know how much longer I can hold off.

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
24 October, 09:31
the satanic medical industry is doing what they can to survive; the collapse is evident...

🙏 praying for Canada 🇨🇦

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
24 October, 09:30
I’ve been worried about this as my mother recently had surgery.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
24 October, 09:58
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
To anyone who is awake, this would be a natural concern. I trust she is ok and hopefully not vaxed. My husband has put off surgery, for that very reason. Such evil times we are facing. God Bless!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
24 October, 09:29
If that happened to me, there would be no place for the doctor to hide!