Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
My friends mother is in hospital. If you could keep her in your prayers. Thank you ๐Ÿ™
07:36 AM - Oct 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Smiles2u226 in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
31 October, 11:36
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
Prayers coming your way. God be with you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
31 October, 07:26
Sending prayers now for your mother Exo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
31 October, 07:17
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿงก

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
31 October, 03:48
prayers up๐Ÿ™

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
31 October, 03:46
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ donated @Eaglesoul
31 October, 03:21
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
31 October, 03:21
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Pink Totter @Totter
31 October, 02:55
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
31 October, 02:51
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Jess Ferrand @JESSRN66
31 October, 02:09
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

PitBullForJustice #StormRider @Angyl444
24 October, 08:23
I think they've released something. So many people are getting sick with exact same, even young healthy children. It hits the lungs w/in a day or 2, full on. Something has been released - I'm praying your friend's mother pulls thro this.๐Ÿ™

PitBullForJustice #StormRider @Angyl444
24 October, 08:23
I think they've released something. So many people are getting sick with exact same, even young healthy children. It hits the lungs w/in a day or 2, full on. Something has been released - I'm praying your friend's mother pulls thro this.๐Ÿ™

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
25 October, 10:21
In response PitBullForJustice #StormRider to her Publication
I've been hearing this and have been having the same issues. The horse paste seems to be helping,,, Thank you for your prayers๐Ÿ™

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
24 October, 08:20
Lisa, I'm praying for your friend's mom tonight, and going forward. I just pray that God will miraculously heal her, that the fluid will drain quickly from her lungs. Prayers for strength of body and soul, energy, and a feeling of love.

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
25 October, 10:37
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Update: Her mother is getting her heart catheterization, now. Thank you for your prayers, warriors๐Ÿ™ Let's pray her through this๐Ÿ™

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 October, 12:55
๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’•

Liquid ivermectin

https://longhurstfarms.com...

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
25 October, 10:18
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Thank you, I've sent the link to her.๐Ÿ™

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
24 October, 12:52
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 October, 08:18
Please Heavenly Father, hear my prayer. Please let it be Your will that what Your child is going through in hospital be resolved for the greatest good. Whatever your will, please bring peace and comfort to this lady, her family and loved ones.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesusโ€™ name.

Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
24 October, 08:43
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
๐Ÿ™Amen. Thank you๐Ÿ™

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
24 October, 08:12
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
24 October, 07:58
๐Ÿ™โ€ฆโ€ฆ.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
24 October, 07:50
Sending prayers!

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
Sending prayers!

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
Sending prayers!

Green 8700 @Green8700
24 October, 07:41
๐Ÿ™prayers being sent