KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
23 October, 09:17
So, I’m this long into my 24 hour fast :) I know not long at all- lol πŸ˜‚ , but just posting :)
Lets do this βœ… πŸ’― I figure there is no better time to start than Right Now 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
23 October, 09:22
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
Wondering... does a fast begin pretty much the moment one stops eating? Like, dinner at 5:30; begin fast at 5:50? We are going to do this, a 24-36 hour fast. More for the healing aspects than weight loss.

Partner with psoriasis is making green juices as per Hanna Sillitoe in a juicer, then throws that into a blender with an avocado. That, a snack and a meal seem to suffice and are slowly shedding some pounds off me, while making his psoriasis condition improve.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
The easy way to understand is every time you put food into your body it goes into storage mode. By fasting your body goes into burn mode which it instinctively goes after bad cells first it attacks any cells that are not normal inflammation in joints become better your skin will retain it’s natural amount of water for healthier look. The longer the fast the more bad cells are burned up. The best part is once you make it a habbit and learn. You can eat and drink anything you want all in moderation of course. Just always remember every time you eat something it goes into storage mode and you reset it takes over 13 hrs of nothing in your stomach for it to start burning cells. God Bless
12:26 AM - Oct 24, 2022
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Klc3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kenneth Cox, click on at the bottom under it