Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
29 October, 11:12
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Sending you tonnes of love💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
29 October, 07:06
I didn't maKe this for me but for eveyone when SHTF. Help who you can.💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
29 October, 07:08
😘🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
26 October, 01:40
🙏🙏🙏

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
26 October, 01:09
🙏❤️ Continued love and prayers!!!

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
25 October, 03:06
🙏Sending prayers and imploring God for a miracle for His greater glory. 🙏

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
25 October, 10:53
you are in my heart, mind and most of all prayers, NOW.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
25 October, 12:45
I want you to have an etheric med bed type prayer miracle, if the physical one aren’t here, doesn’t mean the etheric ones through divine intervention & prayer can’t be. I don’t like false hope but I like negative thought manifestation even less. I want you fully recovered. if God has other plans I can’t know but I trust God, and no matter what I pray for your miraculous healing Annie, Photon. ✨ 🙏🏻❤️

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
24 October, 10:24
Hi Photon, you are on my mind so often. Praying for you friend. Love and healing prayers. 💛🙏🏻

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 October, 10:20
you are feisty⚔️🤍praying along with all these others for your healng

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
24 October, 06:49
♥️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 October, 06:06
🙏💞

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 October, 05:45
Continuing to send you healing prayers, in Jesus name 🙏 🙏🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 October, 05:43
❤️🙏❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 October, 05:37
Sending love always, along with healing thoughts.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
24 October, 04:49
So happy to see you post! 🙏🏻❤️

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
24 October, 12:51
There's our fighter. How ya doin?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
24 October, 10:16
How are you feeling Annie? 🙏❤️

27 October, 01:45
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Inpaim.Feeling stupid fot hoping for amed bed🙄

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
24 October, 10:00
" Manifest ! "

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
24 October, 09:53
🙏💖

The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 October, 09:52
Sending you love, Annie. 🙏

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 October, 09:21
Amen!
🙏❤️

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
24 October, 08:49
We love you🙏❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 October, 08:48
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼🙌🏻

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
24 October, 08:15
🍀🍀🍀

24 October, 09:51
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
🙏So many need savibg😪

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
24 October, 05:46
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
I used to think that was the way it was supposed to go... nice wish but in reality they are all busy wishing someone would come and assist them.. boy was I so .... I really thought that was the plan...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 October, 08:11

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
24 October, 08:02
Sending hugs and love and healing, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
24 October, 07:56
😘💫🙏💝

Ange Love @LoveM
24 October, 07:55
🙏✨💖

Whimma Texas @Whimma
24 October, 06:46
saying Ultra MAGA prayers for you the last 24 hours
💜🙏

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
24 October, 05:26
We love you so much!!!