Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
13 February, 12:17
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
She is disgusting, I stopped watching when Barbara Walters left. I use to Love Whoopi's acting now I can't even watch her movies. These days there are hardly any God Fearing People on TV worth watching in my opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Flying @Hummingbird
12 February, 12:06
she is old and outdated and should not forcing her opinion on the public. Anything her cohosts say she has the opposite crabby thoughts . The look on her face when she speaks is more of a snarl, like I sucked my lemon today. She gives the show and discussions a bad VIEW.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meredith Harvey @Lektra27
09 February, 09:38
that is a person who probably a pedophile also.

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
05 February, 08:08
Said the witch servant of satan

America1776 First1776 @SuperPatriot20Infinity
05 February, 08:07
She is fooking retarded. That is all.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
05 February, 08:03
eat shit and die. (sorry..) .... (not)....

Ips Prez @IpsPrez
05 February, 08:01
Weird, an honest DemonRAT

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
05 February, 07:46
Another MK ULTRA Dude.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
05 February, 07:45
FKN STUPID BTCH

007 Woman @007Woman
05 February, 07:27
No right brain.
it's all empty in here head maybe?

Mimi South @MimiSouth3
05 February, 07:22
we all know you are an Idiot!

Erik Westre @norpat66
05 February, 07:16
But I guess she can get away with it, as she pretends to be a comedian...

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
05 February, 07:01
She's a cunt

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
05 February, 06:51
That's right, joyvbehar - you dont care about anyone but yourself, and saving your own stupid ass.... lets see what kind of crimes youre messed up in....

#GitmoCanHoldThemALL

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
05 February, 06:42
is this real?

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
09 February, 09:38
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I doubt it is or they would have linked the original tweet on twitter.

If she deleted it it would be on one of those deleted tweet tracker sites.

getting sick of these fake screen shots that keep going around. @administrator needs to do something about the fake info on this site.

Let Freedom Ring @GetCued
05 February, 06:35
Not surprised.