Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"God wins" applies to everyone. If "white hats" succumb to the temptations of power, and try to abuse those who stand in their own sovereignty, then there's a penalty to pay (eventually). The paradox is that we leave the power of Babylon behind (and all its contracts and control via money) and take up our individual power (as loving divine beings). To those inside the matrix it seems we are becoming impotent by abandoning all they hold dear in terms of status, wealth, and prestige. But in reality what they are in pursuit of is worthless by the metrics of the eternal.
06:59 AM - Oct 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
23 October, 11:19
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin, your words are amazing! 🙏🏼✨💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
23 October, 09:23
Brilliant! We really need to be concerned with anyone who wants the job of ruling everyone else to begin with. For me it automatically makes me suspicious about real intent. Ultimate power corrupts ultimately. It is not just a saying it is a fact of life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 October, 08:40
😂💥🙏✝️

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
23 October, 07:56
"If your soul is immortal what is the present value of selling out for infinity" Catherine Fitts Austin

Happy Days @Sun2516
23 October, 07:41
I will jump in the water here and it will be over my head but I can swim.
In any situation like this ….
“White Hats vs the “Dark Forces,”
Someone will always want the power to lead or takeover.
I do not think everything is smooth sailing at the moment.
I believe those behind the scenes are doing their best with Faith and Great intentions.
There will always be a guard up when people are involved.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
23 October, 07:11
At some stage the baby they created will grow up.
They will at some stage have to let go.
But not just yet.
We barely crawling.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 October, 07:13
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
A painful Q-section birth.