Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 October, 04:55
Fellow patriots, I migh not be back on here. IIf not, I'll see you in the next dimension. All my love and blessings.

πŸ’™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
22 October, 11:04
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Annie, we love you Now, we love you always! You are an incredible woman with a heart of gold. I’m so angry and sad right now, we both know it isn’t bloody fair! When God whispers in your ear, to call you home, feel our love and prayers lifting you to him. You matter so very much. Look for my candle, it will be in my bedroom as the Sun goes down each night, feel my love gently following you. You are a Warrior! What a courageous battle you’re fighting. I am so grateful to have met you. God bless you Darling Girl β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ for you πŸ˜­πŸ™β€οΈ https://youtu.be/WM7-PYtXt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
Love you, Jody. You're so very kind. Evertone here is family, and we will always be together.πŸ’™ We are so blessed.
11:33 PM - Oct 22, 2022
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
22 October, 11:39
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Honey, I’m sitting here in silence sobbing. I’m praying so hard for you day and night. Your are so courageous. I want so badly to make this all go away! 😭 If you need anything or want me to do something, let me know!! I am so sorry Annie. I love you too. Stay with us a bit longer if you can, please. β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ