Photon 333 @Photon
Fellow patriots, I migh not be back on here. IIf not, I'll see you in the next dimension. All my love and blessings.

💙🙏
04:55 PM - Oct 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 November, 08:22
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏 May God bless you with a miracle in the name of Jesus Christ !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vijay Menon @vijayQ
24 October, 04:07
Hope u will be Good....👍👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 October, 04:30
Love and blessings to you✨🙏💖 still praying for you💖🕊️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
24 October, 02:51
Thank You Photon 💖💖💖

some one special to some @godrus
23 October, 01:44
I'm praying for you, Dear.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
23 October, 12:21
Keep faith. Praying for you my friend. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Vicki Lord @Vlord
23 October, 07:47
Sending prayers and a big hug! May the light from all of us lift you in heslth and protection, as your light has lifted so many here. Youre a true warrior of light, and God chooses his warriors carefully. 🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
23 October, 07:25
🙏Blessings to you and my love shine a brilliant light to protect and heal you! God Bless! Calling all angels.https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Calling All Angels - Jane Siberry - YouTube

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for th...

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
23 October, 06:27
💚 💚 💚

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
23 October, 06:24
Prayers and healing are wished for you 😇🙏❤️

memes matter @NoComment
23 October, 05:39
We are called to feel your healing, miraculous healing, i am feeling you being lifted up and beaming light eminates golden glitter and100% has from there recoverd everything [they] caused to you
Thank You Jesus for this authority, Thank You God for love that has won
We pray our visions created in prayers over Photon gives a push to your shove so to speak where Photon walks out of the hospital forveva in you're Glory so be it❤️🪃and kicks evil in the ass with such love that no filth sticks to her boot, and pure love enters her dome that is her light that is from You

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
23 October, 05:36
🙏❤️

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
23 October, 04:20
🙏🙏🙏

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
23 October, 02:20
did u look into chlorine dioxide? its a miracle solution he says. mms( mixed miracle solution) jim humble. good luck, wishing u the best❣️💕

Bookish Girl @Noninon
23 October, 12:19
God Speed, prayers, peace and love for you 🙏♥️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 October, 12:06
i thought the doc i recommended might be the right fit for you, my research shows he has cured aggressive brain tumors, and i do not know of another doc who has. he was persecuted by fda like other docs who find cures for cancer. allopathic medicine has no cures as they have been trained to line the pockets of deep pharma and those elites benefiting from the diseases they actually caused. so i have simple prayers, which i will gladly give for you. seems you are writing a book, hope you get to finish it Annie♥️spirit prayers for you in the language given to me

Ellen Cole @ECole29607
23 October, 12:06
Love and Prayers. Your Soul will always sparkle in those of us who have been privalegd to be touched by you here. God’s got you.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
22 October, 11:58
Safe journey, you've got this. The Lord is right beside you. #ww1wga Love & prayers.♥️

Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 October, 11:58

Karen Rickard donated @Lyineyes57
22 October, 11:57
🙏🙏🙏

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 October, 11:55
💙I adote every single one of you. How exceptional you all are. Such sparkjing souls.

memes matter @NoComment
23 October, 05:41
oh your just seeing your reflection

Selah 321 @Selah
23 October, 08:39
Agreed... mirror reflection...You are amazing🕊

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
22 October, 11:54
Continued prayers... 🙏🏻❤️

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
22 October, 11:53
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
safe journey. see you on the other side fren. WWG!WGA

Selah 321 @Selah
🙏🏻🕊

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 October, 11:52
I'll be praying Pho!

Bless Up.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 October, 11:52
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️✨
Praying for profoundly miraculous healing.
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
22 October, 11:42
Praying for a miracle.🙏🏻❤️

Selah 321 @Selah
22 October, 11:38
May God Bless you my friend, it has been a joy and should this come to pass...🙏🏻🕊... I will continue to pray.. but if you go We will see you again in the light... WAWY... WWG1WGA