Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
22 October, 07:08
My brother died this week. He was alone and recovering from a recent illness. All of a sudden he dropped. I live far from him and i had to get the police to check on him after his phone went unanswered. I think it was cardiac arrest. No history of heart issues. My tribe is getting smaller. I miss him already. 😥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 October, 07:20
In response Sam Solomon to his Publication
DEAR SAM WE ARE SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS PLEASE KNOW WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU FOR GOD TO HOLD YOU IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND AND MAY HIS PEACE GRACE AND MERCY SURROUND YOU NOW IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
Thank you for you prayers and well wishes. He was my Irish twin being 12 months younger. Many fond childhood memories.
08:08 PM - Oct 22, 2022
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SamIam8675309 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sam Solomon, click on at the bottom under it