Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
My brother died this week. He was alone and recovering from a recent illness. All of a sudden he dropped. I live far from him and i had to get the police to check on him after his phone went unanswered. I think it was cardiac arrest. No history of heart issues. My tribe is getting smaller. I miss him already. 😥
07:08 PM - Oct 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by SamIam8675309 in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
24 October, 08:40
In response Sam Solomon to his Publication
My heart cries with you🙏🏻😭❤️🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
22 October, 10:22
🙏❤️😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
22 October, 09:49
I am sorry to hear of your brothers passing. Sending prayers to you & your family. May your family receive the loving kindness & support from God’s Army to ease your tender hearts at this time.

22 October, 09:56
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
Wonderful prayer. Thank you fren!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 October, 09:23
So sorry for your loss ! sending prayers 🙏 . His Spirit will always be near you , We never die we just lose our human suits .

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
22 October, 09:18
sorry for your loss! praying for healing. i know its no consolation, but your au tribe is growing

Sista Sue @SC18835410
22 October, 09:13
So very sorry for your loss!
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
22 October, 08:02
Loss is never easy, especially when we hear someone dies alone.
My heart reaches out to you Sam.
A prayer.
God, Sometimes we do not understand when you remove someone from our lives. Please bring comfort and grace to Sam as he struggles to mourn and make sense of this. Please protect Sam and guide him as he heals and recovers from the loss.
IN your name we pray....

22 October, 08:05
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank you. Your prayer means more than you will ever know. i hope my brother is resting in the arms of Jesus now.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
22 October, 07:44
Sorry to hear such sad news. Prayers for you🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
22 October, 07:35
I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers up 🙏🏻

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
22 October, 07:32
I am so sorry Sam 🙏🙏🙏
#PrayerWarriors

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
22 October, 07:24
so sorry🙏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 October, 07:20
DEAR SAM WE ARE SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS PLEASE KNOW WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU FOR GOD TO HOLD YOU IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND AND MAY HIS PEACE GRACE AND MERCY SURROUND YOU NOW IN JESUS NAME AMEN

22 October, 08:08
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Thank you for you prayers and well wishes. He was my Irish twin being 12 months younger. Many fond childhood memories.

22 October, 08:08
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Thank you for you prayers and well wishes. He was my Irish twin being 12 months younger. Many fond childhood memories.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
22 October, 07:19
Love and prayers🙏🕊

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
22 October, 07:15
Sorry to hear. 🙁🙏

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
I am so very sorry for your loss, prayers are with you. 🙏🙏🙏♥️

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
So sorry for heartbreaking loss. I know the pain of losing a brother. I will pray for peace for you.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
22 October, 07:13
I am sorry for your loss.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 October, 07:09
Praying for you and all involved.