Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 October, 04:02
Fentanyl killed more people last year between 18-45 than Covid, suicide, homicide, car accidents, heart attacks and cancer COMBINED.

Think about that for a moment…

Including my son πŸ˜”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
22 October, 04:53
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
So very sorry, Jean. πŸ˜₯ I pray daily for my only daughter. She's dealt with addiction since she was 18 - she'll be 42 next month. *sigh* It's been a LONG road. She's already OD'ed more than a few times on various drugs, but her latest drug of choice is fentanyl.

She hitchhiked from home in KY after losing my 4 beautiful grandbabies to CPS (thank God they were placed with a wonderful, true Christian family who've now adopted them together. They believe in family bonds and have not cut the rest of us off from them. What a blessing!). Anyhow, my daughter ended up near Miami, living on the streets, and i haven't heard from her in awhile now. I try hard not to let worry overwhelm me, but I'm still a mom. I can't help but worry. πŸ˜”

I will keep you in my prayers, Jean. I truly understand. I lost my son at 18 from a car wreck. πŸ˜“

Come to think of it, I could definitely use some prayers, myself...and so could my daughter. AU fam??? πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Prayers for my troubled daughter too πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
#PrayerWarriors
06:58 PM - Oct 22, 2022
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunny2021 in this post can reply
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
22 October, 08:47
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Will keep your daughter in my prayers, as well, Sunny Star! β€πŸ™πŸ»

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
23 October, 12:31
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
Thank You πŸ™

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
22 October, 07:45
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™