Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 11:10
i could get to 1000 followers and still people will ignore my posts for [zero] enagagement.

The TRUTH must not be as popular as I thought.

lmao whatever !

Press on !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 October, 01:54
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
You’re right and good for you for speaking up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 October, 05:12
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
this happens all the time!

i think that posts get “lost” due to the timeline

and when a big account posts it is more meaningful

just the way it is. 🥰

Only people mentioned by Irene_Nefelli in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 October, 06:07
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
it really was even like this on Twitter

it takes a long time and a lot of time to build up an account! 🥰

just keep going along! no reason not to! 🙌

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 October, 09:15
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
It’s sweet of u to take the time to answer.
And you’re right about building an acct. I’m doing good at my own pace - but there are very small accts I see who are making an effort and I see zero likes. It would be so encouraging if rhey were noticed even by one or two. There’s also the technical aspect on AU where most of the time you can’t see past 10 posts.