Gideons-Army

https://rumble.com/v1p2cp2...

Juan
I have multiple sources
including folks inside the family
💥💥AN ARREST IS IMMINENT💥💥
7 days will pass
from yesterday morning when the ink was wet
until everything’s in place to do what they’re gonna do..
could happen anytime..
We have a rally on Saturday.
[Robstown, TX]
There’s a very important dinner [@ Mar-a-Lago]
with many of the women
that have been at 95 consecutive rallies..
Christ, before he went into his Gethsemane moment..
had a last supper..
WE’RE ABOUT TO ENTER
THAT DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL
this Gethsemane moment as a Nation,
but also for the individual who will be leading the pack..
his family,
we need to be there with him
most of all in prayer at that last second..
Here we are..
to pray our President & his family
through this horror that’s about to befall them..

👇 6 pgs J O S full text

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 October, 10:45
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
The Texas State Legislature officially recognizes Robstown as the birthplace of Texas hold 'em poker.

Trump Card incoming?

Looks like @vincentkennedy we maybe get to finish that poker game ya'll started at Camp David after all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
22 October, 10:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana- as I read JOS post it feels
like he is implying Trump & Family will be arrested. Is that what you are expecting?

22 October, 11:38
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Trump will be idk about anyone else in the family right now, I would say just him over the Jan 6th fake committee's illegal actions.He pretty much dared them to arrest him. He wants them to it seems to me.
He needs to be off the play board when the rest of this happens so as not to be blamed.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
22 October, 11:54
Will it shock anyone to see a public assassination attempt? The world knows about Lincoln, JFK, the attempt on Reagan. Trump is the greatest of them all, very few know how many failed attempts from 2016 to 2020. The shot heard around the world with POTUS armored up a-la Teddy Roosevelt at a Rally type setting

https://youtu.be/PUJyMFjFT...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

22 October, 12:01
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
That would not surprise me, but the shot heard around the world could have also already been the death jab.
Who knows, seems there is usually more than one meaning behind Q posts.
~smiles~

22 October, 12:07
Let’s see what happens…still a bit of a mystery where the Rally will take place

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
WOW, that is a long way from Robstown across the state almost.

When I looked up Robstown I was expecting to see that it was some suburb of Dallas actually.
12:17 PM - Oct 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 October, 01:06
Here’s the latest I can find!

Donald Trump is coming to South Texas for a rally on Saturday, just days before early voting starts in the midterm elections.

In an advisory, Trump said he is holding the rally to "advance the MAGA agenda by energizing voters" and highlight candidates. He is scheduled to speak at 7 p.m. at the Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds.

Five high-profile guest speakers are set to join Trump during the rally, including Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, Attorney General Ken Paxton and U.S. Rep Michael Cloud, R-Victoria.
The facility on site with largest capacity is Central Pavilion Arena. The 35,000-square-foot arena opened in 2007 and has 1,900 bleacher seating. On the floor space, up to 1,000 seats can also used, according to the fairgrounds' facility guide.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 October, 12:21
I believe a change of venue was made! I did see the notice, yesterday or day before!

22 October, 12:19
10/22 > 122 JFK Jr Lives

Would be the perfect time and place to play the Trump Card and have an apprearance from J R. It will end where it all began

22 October, 12:25
Well I dont really think Jr will come into the light officially until after the military takes down the MSM but that would be awesomeness.
After all Dallas is where this Dark Angel landed.