Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 11:10
i could get to 1000 followers and still people will ignore my posts for [zero] enagagement.

The TRUTH must not be as popular as I thought.

lmao whatever !

Press on !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Believe me, I feel the exact same way. Most of my posts have zero likes or comments, but I just keep pushing forward. :)
11:25 AM - Oct 22, 2022
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 October, 02:03
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
😘Hey lady, I was away for a year getting my you know what together. I followed your account every day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 October, 02:34
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
My account?

Paisley Park @Paisley66
22 October, 02:02
me too. I’m not here for likes though, INFORMATION to be shared is key!

22 October, 02:35
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Amen, my friend.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 October, 02:01
Press on !

😋🌌

22 October, 02:35
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣