Back to the Future to October 21, 2015
👇
https://fb.watch/gj1Y5Fgqf...
10:06 PM - Oct 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mammers in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
22 October, 06:08
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
Funny, i can´t remember this : talking to be in a time travel machine !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 October, 04:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 October, 01:41
It’s 2015 in Ethiopia.
just an observation.

Miro Bratanov @mirobratanov
22 October, 01:26
Ethiopian calendar says it's 2015 :)

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
21 October, 11:25
I think If you really want to put the peices together, you may want to check out this speech.

Just sayin.

https://factba.se/transcri...

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
21 October, 11:12
Future proves past 😎

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
21 October, 11:06
To funny i put this out about noon time today

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 October, 10:39
In response Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ to his Publication
🤨 The Ethiopian calendar year is 2015. Would that make us back to the future? And 2/11/2015 = 21/10/2015?

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
21 October, 10:56
2015=206=26=Z
Z=END

Nada ... @Nada
21 October, 10:51

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 October, 10:34
Here's the video - had to shave off :01 to get it to upload but it was :46.

His timestamp - 9:53 > 98 > 17 :)

+ #953 - seems relevant, too!

https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 October, 02:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Ah... I missed the fun of this today! When the theatres around here were opening up, they played classics. Saw this then and noticed some of the numbers. Well, first of all, the Marty character was supposed to be 17. And the number on Doc's house, 1646, adds up to 17. :) That movie was from 1985 (adds up to 23). Can't remember the others now. Posted about it then, but it would take too long to find. LOL. :)

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 October, 02:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
And around 4:31 in this scene, Marty mentions "John F. Kennedy" Drive and Lorraine's dad wants to know who that is. And in another scene, Doc mentions Ronald Reagan. :) Interesting things in "Back to the Future." :)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Back to the Future, Part I: Lorraine Baines (1985) [HD] - YouTube

A movie clip from Back to the Future, Part I (1985): Marty wakes up at his mother's house in 1955.Hello, dear subscribers and visitors of the channel!I am fo...