Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
21 October, 10:06
NEW Dan Scavino on FB
46 sec video
Back to the Future to October 21, 2015
👇
https://fb.watch/gj1Y5Fgqf...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
Here's the video - had to shave off :01 to get it to upload but it was :46.

His timestamp - 9:53 > 98 > 17 :)

+ #953 - seems relevant, too!

https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...
10:34 PM - Oct 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 October, 02:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
And around 4:31 in this scene, Marty mentions "John F. Kennedy" Drive and Lorraine's dad wants to know who that is. And in another scene, Doc mentions Ronald Reagan. :) Interesting things in "Back to the Future." :)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Back to the Future, Part I: Lorraine Baines (1985) [HD] - YouTube

A movie clip from Back to the Future, Part I (1985): Marty wakes up at his mother's house in 1955.Hello, dear subscribers and visitors of the channel!I am fo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 October, 02:32
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Ha! :) And 4+31=35/JFK. :) (I know it's just this scene someone put together, but still... ;)

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 October, 02:17
Ah... I missed the fun of this today! When the theatres around here were opening up, they played classics. Saw this then and noticed some of the numbers. Well, first of all, the Marty character was supposed to be 17. And the number on Doc's house, 1646, adds up to 17. :) That movie was from 1985 (adds up to 23). Can't remember the others now. Posted about it then, but it would take too long to find. LOL. :)

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 October, 02:19
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
LOL. I meant opening back up after the "plandemic." ;)

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 October, 01:16

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 October, 12:24
Have to be Joking 14 * 2 = 28

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 October, 12:30
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
meant to be!

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
21 October, 11:35
Or there's this K.
Seems relevant as well.
VERY

https://factba.se/transcri...

21 October, 11:09
Kimmy, look what I found on #17 :)

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
21 October, 11:17
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Hmnnnn.
Interesting

Back to the Future @Backontrack
21 October, 10:58
😎

21 October, 11:00
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
it's in your name so you have to like it lol

21 October, 10:56
5 Year Delta to BttF Clip.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
21 October, 10:54
There are 71 days left in 2022, to go with Dan's 17.

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
21 October, 10:49
9:54 eastern ts:)

21 October, 10:58
In response HOUND DOG to her Publication
So odd bc my says :53
I'm Central Time Zone so it's + 1 hour for him - 9:53.
wonder why it would be different

Dwight Knapp @kad784
21 October, 10:43

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
21 October, 10:40
Waiting for my future self...

Evangelina @Evangelina
21 October, 10:42
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
😂