Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 October, 11:16
👇🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
21 October, 01:13
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I started denying vax for my now adult children when they were teenagers. I wish I never got them vaccinated when they were young. I like others thought I was doing the right thing for tgem. The last time I got a vaccine was 11 years ago when I was three months pregnant. I knew I didn’t want to take it but my very prolife doctor kept preasuing me because I was 42 and work with the public. I fought with them for about an hour and caved. I miscarried days later. I research tge flu vacvine with pregnant woman and found a lot miscarried after taking it. Now I preach to every one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
😓😓😓 so sorry. We all have to learn not to let the arrogant yuks pressure us into anything! Ifeel your doctor needs to be held accountable, hope you reported it to VAERS. 🌹🌹🌹🙏🙏🙏
09:33 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ShineBright9 in this post can reply
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
22 October, 04:44
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Thank you. I didn’t know there was such a thing back then.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
22 October, 04:44
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Thank you. I didn’t know there was such a thing back then.