Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 October, 11:16
👇🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
I started denying vax for my now adult children when they were teenagers. I wish I never got them vaccinated when they were young. I like others thought I was doing the right thing for tgem. The last time I got a vaccine was 11 years ago when I was three months pregnant. I knew I didn’t want to take it but my very prolife doctor kept preasuing me because I was 42 and work with the public. I fought with them for about an hour and caved. I miscarried days later. I research tge flu vacvine with pregnant woman and found a lot miscarried after taking it. Now I preach to every one
01:13 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lsistare in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
21 October, 11:21
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
So sorry(: With the Covid Vax, three friends of mine miscarried, and one gave birth full term, baby passed away. All from the vax.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
22 October, 04:42
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
So so sad. I pray one day the scum doing all of this for profit and population control get what they deserve.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
21 October, 09:33
😓😓😓 so sorry. We all have to learn not to let the arrogant yuks pressure us into anything! Ifeel your doctor needs to be held accountable, hope you reported it to VAERS. 🌹🌹🌹🙏🙏🙏

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
22 October, 04:44
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Thank you. I didn’t know there was such a thing back then.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
22 October, 04:44
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Thank you. I didn’t know there was such a thing back then.

Judy Anonette @biju
21 October, 02:17
I am so very sorry for your loss. I am never taking another vax for anything. I am regretting ever had in the past. When will they stop?

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
21 October, 04:04
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Thank you. was a hard time for us as my husband is my second. I was blessed with five children but he doesn’t have any. It took me three years to get pregnant. I never got pregnant again. So now we have four cats. Unvaxed.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 October, 01:51
So so sorry you went thru that. Do doctors understand what they are pushing??? Some surely do. Is the kickback from big pharma worth it? Perhaps thats the real reason some doctors won’t be botheted to research vax ingredients and side effects

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
21 October, 07:26
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I do believe he didn't because he is so prolife. He refuses to do abortions. He is older so probably still believes they are for the good. My husbands mom and sister (whom are very religious, Catholic.) are nurses and they believe in vaccines. They took the jab and my sister in-law got all seven of her kids vaxed for covid. So sad. Her two oldest have had complications and they still refuse to blame the vax. They believe the medical proper gander they were taught.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 October, 01:37
💔

Q The Lions @qthelions
21 October, 01:32
Same here. my child has Type 1 diabetes bc of childhood vaccines

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
21 October, 07:19
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
One of my good friends son as well. So sad. They actually just sold their house and bought a small one where their son goes to college because they were afraid for him to be alone. She needs to hear his monitor at night.