Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 October, 08:55
Highly recommend at least a 24 hour Fast.
Haven't had this much energy in a some time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Big League @PatriotQ1111
21 October, 07:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
[They] don't want us to fast !! [they] want us to eat & eat some more of the sh!t food and just get fat and unhealthy ... more of a reason to do it ! Glad it worked out for you VK 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
Definitely time to call for all of us to fast and pray.....more powerful when we do. I know this is gonna sound very elementary, but.... God showed me decades ago the concept of fasting and prayer vs prayer.

Consider a "regular" vacuum cleaner with no attachments.....that's normal prayer.....gets floor only. Then consider a vacuum cleaner with attachments.

Fasting and prayer is like a vacuum cleaner with attachments....you can do more....get in crevices down low and up high....in corners. hard to reach places.... May sound stupid....but I got the message. ;)
07:47 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Big League to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Sunshine, click on at the bottom under it