Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Highly recommend at least a 24 hour Fast.
Haven't had this much energy in a some time.
08:55 AM - Oct 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 October, 09:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
you did more than 24 didnt you, how many

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 October, 09:39
I got Drop 4587 one from POTUS ‘Election’ and then ‘1’ posts. Election Day +1

https://twitter.com/realAl...
C19 narrative kill date: Election Day +1
Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 October, 09:34
that’s great, realizing my energy so up and down, doing the ivermectin horse paste, maybe fasting would be good with that, give digestive system a chance to rest, release

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 October, 09:28
Just hit 73 hours. 🤗

22 October, 09:49
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
wow wow, do you just drink water

TBo ogg donated @tbog
21 October, 09:55
I accidentally went to 21 today just by coincidence.

Big League @PatriotQ1111
21 October, 07:24
[They] don't want us to fast !! [they] want us to eat & eat some more of the sh!t food and just get fat and unhealthy ... more of a reason to do it ! Glad it worked out for you VK 😎

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
21 October, 07:47
In response Big League to his Publication
Definitely time to call for all of us to fast and pray.....more powerful when we do. I know this is gonna sound very elementary, but.... God showed me decades ago the concept of fasting and prayer vs prayer.

Consider a "regular" vacuum cleaner with no attachments.....that's normal prayer.....gets floor only. Then consider a vacuum cleaner with attachments.

Fasting and prayer is like a vacuum cleaner with attachments....you can do more....get in crevices down low and up high....in corners. hard to reach places.... May sound stupid....but I got the message. ;)

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
21 October, 06:00
Over half way through brother👊

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
21 October, 05:23
Wait til you do a Liver Flush...

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Linda Brown @Lindylou
21 October, 04:27
I have been fasting every day for the last 2 months from 5pm to 12pm next day. I feel great have lost weight. its doable for me and i enjoy it 😁

Red Edge @Rededge
21 October, 03:23
Did you drink water while you did it ? i know you said a black coffee other day younwere going to have .....

Jody Donohue @Jody
21 October, 01:12
I would love to do this! I am on metformin for diabetes. Could shake things up a bit. 😬

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
21 October, 12:25
Did it help raise the APL?

Imagine if we all did a fast at the same time! Even if just for 12 hours for those new to it.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
21 October, 11:32
👊👍👊👊👊

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 October, 11:02
will do!

checking calendar for nearest day without meals planned already!!!

Constitution Bird @ConstitutionBird
21 October, 10:51
Started mine today. Will try to go 36 hours.

Time to train some jiu jistu :)

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 October, 10:50
(Clean and Swift —>:)

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

22 October, 09:43
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
am emotional eater, empathic, not coincidental i keep seeing the fasting mentioned

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 October, 10:29
I will try tomorrow.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
21 October, 10:11
I haven't achieved over 24 hrs since 2016. I'm now on my 35 hrs & counting. Just enjoying my AM tea now. Have great day & weekend!💙

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 October, 12:49
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Congrats!

22 October, 09:51
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
so can you drink lemon water?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 October, 10:11
VK, you and @kimrunner are raising the energy and the vibe at TS with this.

Can’t help, but, notice that 10/28 > 10/10 and 1010 Wins!
Probably just a coincidence, but, what if…

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
21 October, 09:52
I cant lol I have hypoglycemia. But I dont eat as it is....ya know, the Joe Biden diet 🤷‍♀️

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
21 October, 09:51
Its amazing is it not 😃?

LeLe John @Grace1125
21 October, 09:50
id like to take back my only three somed a day manifestation 😂 maybe after this is over. that was a super quick happening 😂 yall are awesome but i need my tobacco for now 🙈😂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 October, 09:47
What about energy within 24hrs???

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 October, 09:46
Prayer and fasting are an especially powerful combination.

Caps = 22 > 1111.
TS = 8:55.

Nov 01, 2017 12:57:15 AM EDT
Anonymous
Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
21 October, 09:39
You have motivated me VK, thank you. I had not done one in a couple of years and now its all I can think about. Going to start on Monday. 🥰👊💪🌷💥

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 October, 09:38
I did 24 hours yesterday.
Broke down and ate something at the 24 hour mark.
Need some archangel magic today. Praying for it.
💓

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 October, 04:16
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
You can do it! 😊

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 October, 09:37
So Nana could do it all but the coffee.
We eat dinner here early most days and dont eat again til 11:00am to 1 or 2:00 pm most days already.

Seriously if I dont have a least a half cup of coffee as soon as I wake up it makes me kinda sick. Nope it doesnt have to be coffee, just have to have something hot on my throat first thing.

Idk if it is the allergies or what but cant functions without it.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 October, 03:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I was the same with intermittent fasting! Coffee was a must. 😬

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 October, 12:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Now I will try! but I’m like you Nana!