Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 October, 03:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 October, 05:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Jordan overthinks sometimes and I do understand why. I believe that everything is much more simpler and sometime overthinking things is not the best way. Yes, our brain could not possibly understand the G*d, it's a learning process. Believing and the way you are trying to understand G*d and purpose are different things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 October, 06:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Yes "In the Beginning...The very beginning I mean...sorry this is going to be hard to explain for sure...Well, you're a Christian right and that's great...How do I want to say this...Here's a chair please sit down...You see...Well, you know they lied to us about just about everything right??? Well, this is no different...Do you want some water? Something to drink? Is the temperature okay in here for you? Okay well...

Ragia HRH @HRH
Brings to mind what Q said “The end won’t be for everyone” I think the 2 major shockers will religion and finaces
06:35 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HRH in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 October, 06:36
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
I agree 💯