Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Wonder how the Canadian Pissed Level is doing today
05:30 PM - Oct 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
25 October, 09:13
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
we are contemplating leaving Canada permanently, many are in comas here. when you try to share info. which i have tried 100s of times all you get is a blank stare. MK ultra was very successful here. We are currently in Vancouver visiting. About 20% are still wearing masks🥲 I watch the TV here which I never do at home and they are still guilting the people to get the jabberwocky.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
we are contemplating leaving Canada permanently, many are in comas here. when you try to share info. which i have tried 100s of times all you get is a blank stare. MK ultra was very successful here. We are currently in Vancouver visiting. About 20% are still wearing masks🥲 I watch the TV here which I never do at home and they are still guilting the people to get the jabberwocky.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
25 October, 03:36
Oh...I would say 11/10 ...🤬

Michele Blair @maybemayhem
24 October, 01:53
Having recently moved from Vancouver Island the majority I encountered still follow his every word as golden truth. So discouraging. Believing whatever the media tells them to believe

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 October, 05:57
Dang Cowboy👀🔥🔥🔥 the vibes are HOT😎