Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 October, 08:55
Highly recommend at least a 24 hour Fast.
Haven't had this much energy in a some time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
21 October, 09:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
👍 My personal choice for fasting is the Three Day Apple Fast given by Edgar Cayce. I've done it once or twice a year (Spring/Fall) for forty years. You can eat all the apples (6-8 at least) you want for three days, but nothing else, lots of water (6-8 12 oz or more) and on the night of the third day you drink 1/2 cup of olive oil. (I allow myself a Starlight peppermint to keep it down :) Always works to re-vivify. You can also do all grapes and nothing else (never tried) or bananas and buttermilk for three days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
i used to do this one too. the only difference was i added 1 cup of lemon juice or grapefruit juice to chase the oil (which is nasty to me)
04:30 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Manny Questions to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sadiemarie04 in this post can reply
Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
21 October, 07:48
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
i use a peppermint to chase away the oil. :)