Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Arrest is now imminent!
Pepare for what is coming!
Pray for our Commander in Chief and his family!

Pray Pray Pray for them and our nation.
Remember to rely on your inner connection to God to make decisions for you and your family instead of MSM.

They have lied to you your whole life, don't start believing them again now.
03:58 PM - Oct 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 October, 11:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana have you seen the latest 4VKM?

https://youtu.be/LfPu_efAN...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 October, 12:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judi jones @justj88
21 October, 11:53

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 October, 08:03
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
Idk bout that but I think Juan knows what he is talking about.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
21 October, 06:18
Listened to NPR on the way home today and of course they stated that there’s more than enough evidence to indict him for causing the J6 “violent insurrection” (don’t remember their words exactly, but you get the drift).

The liberals are probably already gathering in a blissful rave circle-jerk that would make the average tranny blush. Unbeknownst to them, it will end in the biggest, most painful bend-over mind-fook that will destroy them to the core..

Nada ... @Nada
21 October, 08:26
In response The Real Me to her Publication
BOOMERANG

21 October, 08:43
In response The Real Me to her Publication
It doesnt even matter about the fake claims of the Not a legal committee Jan 6th jokes, Trump gave them "fresh shit" as Juan calls it, he gave the new public statements about winning the election daring them to arrest him.

Trump has to be off the board when ever ppl flood the streets pissed off for the military to come in to stop a civil war.
That is just my opinion.

If Trump is under house arrest & not speaking to the public at all they cant blame him when the still asleep freak out & BLM, & Antifa take to the streets.

If Trump were not silenced during this period it would appear as just a coup attempt orchestrated by him like in banana republics.

This is just my guess, but something is going to happen or a bunch of somethings all at the same time that is going to wake up & freak the hell out the still asleeps.
They will be the ones in the streets with BLM & antifa. We'll be the calm.
Dont stick your head up in the middle to their fight,as Juan says
take care of ur

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
21 October, 06:05
Praying for President Trump and the entire Trump family. I call upon the Angels and our Heavenly Father to give them strength, keep them safe and protected. God be with us ALL and give us strength. 🙏🙏🙏

21 October, 10:27
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
🙏😘

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
21 October, 11:00
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
Amen!!!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 October, 05:27
I think so...Soon to be affectionately referred to as "THE GUT PUNCH"! Trump had A LOT of the trees taken down at Mar Lago did you hear? To increase visability for the camera people to capture DJT being arrested in real time...You know for a fact that CNN will be there and set up to film! So, the smaller number of trees in the way the better! Optics are important ;)

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
21 October, 10:24
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Those trees were in front of a 20 foot wall and the wall is there. So it didn't add any visibility, just a gardening job. They were overgrown. Around the corner the whole wall doesn't exist and you can line up a dozen TV cars and there's full view to the lawn and main building. No need to create more visibility.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 October, 05:25
Is Devolution an open ended timeline up to the discretion of
Military after the initial year long wait to being able to act
militarily/legaly...also, I have never read one article or comms
as to conjectures on the scenario that would ensue after this
Trump arrest

Jay James @birdmanjay
21 October, 05:17
Makes sense. The optics would be perfect for "someone else" to step in. Trump would be visually disconnected to the sleepers

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
21 October, 05:14
Im not in denial. but i dont think President Trump will be arrested. The whole globe is now expecting this. This is a huge distraction for whats to come and its a freaking doozy! Shock over load. 💥

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
Im not in denial. but i dont think President Trump will be arrested. The whole globe is now expecting this. This is a huge distraction for whats to come and its a freaking doozy! Shock over load. 💥

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45

connie wright @cowri
21 October, 05:09
Lord, We ask for your strength, your guidance. We ask you to protect President Trump & Trump Family. In your Holy Name Amen

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 October, 05:05
yes Trump has to be out of the way so he will have plausible deniability

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
21 October, 05:05
red october has been bullshit, bullshit, bullshit!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
21 October, 04:59
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

21 October, 04:43
In response Patriot Mom to her Publication
Parts of it will but it is gonna take 6 months to a year to level up imho.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
21 October, 04:04
And Nana have full and complete trust in God and His Army without doubt

Ange Love @LoveM
21 October, 04:02
Prayers up with a big HEART and LIGHT of our Holy Spirit🙏🏻✨🕊❤️🇺🇸

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
21 October, 05:23
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Prayers ❤️‍🔥 🙏

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
21 October, 04:01
🙏🙏🙏