Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 October, 03:58
Arrest is now imminent!
Pepare for what is coming!
Pray for our Commander in Chief and his family!

Pray Pray Pray for them and our nation.
Remember to rely on your inner connection to God to make decisions for you and your family instead of MSM.

They have lied to you your whole life, don't start believing them again now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
21 October, 06:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Listened to NPR on the way home today and of course they stated that there’s more than enough evidence to indict him for causing the J6 “violent insurrection” (don’t remember their words exactly, but you get the drift).

The liberals are probably already gathering in a blissful rave circle-jerk that would make the average tranny blush. Unbeknownst to them, it will end in the biggest, most painful bend-over mind-fook that will destroy them to the core..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
It doesnt even matter about the fake claims of the Not a legal committee Jan 6th jokes, Trump gave them "fresh shit" as Juan calls it, he gave the new public statements about winning the election daring them to arrest him.

Trump has to be off the board when ever ppl flood the streets pissed off for the military to come in to stop a civil war.
That is just my opinion.

If Trump is under house arrest & not speaking to the public at all they cant blame him when the still asleep freak out & BLM, & Antifa take to the streets.

If Trump were not silenced during this period it would appear as just a coup attempt orchestrated by him like in banana republics.

This is just my guess, but something is going to happen or a bunch of somethings all at the same time that is going to wake up & freak the hell out the still asleeps.
They will be the ones in the streets with BLM & antifa. We'll be the calm.
Dont stick your head up in the middle to their fight,as Juan says
take care of ur
08:43 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 October, 10:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agreed. I'm thinking a bunch of somethings all at once. It's going to take that to lift the veil from the sleepers.