Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 October, 09:02
Just a Fasting update. 24 hour goal reached.

Started @ 179.8lbs
Now @ 175.9lbs

Down 3.9lbs (not doing this for weight loss but its welcomed)

Approaching 25 hours. Not hungry @ the moment but it comes in waves. Took a knap and woke up in a sweat. Feel tingles throughout. You can feel my body using the fuel in the (Toxic) fat stores.

Having a Black coffee and Moving goal post to 36 hours.
Keep ya posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 October, 08:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Just a Fasting update. 36 hour goal reached.

Started @ 179.8lbs
24 Hours @ 175.9lbs
36 Hours @ 175.5lbs

Down 4.3lbs

No Headache.
Feel Great. Clear Mind. Soul Cleansed.

Going to end it here.
Fooken Hungry.
Thanks for the Support Patriots.

Lets make it a great FryDay!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 October, 10:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was inspired by you to start fasting yesterday. I just hit 24 hours and I am surprised that I feel good and really am not hungry. I'm going to shoot for 36 hours. Thanks VK, you gave me the motivation I needed to just do it!

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
The body can fast from food safely for a while (like 2 weeks) so don't get worried about hurting your body. Keep going if you can (day 4 is usually the hardest for me).
03:13 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thegoldenass in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 October, 03:50
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
Thanks for the info and encouragement. It's good to know I am nowhere near the point of starving myself. So far things are going well. I do have to stop myself from absentmindedly popping food in my mouth when I am preparing meals for family. I will try to stick with it until my body says "ENOUGH! EAT!"

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
21 October, 04:01
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
It is definitely a mental game. The snack addiction is kind of a heavy one. Passing by the fridge becomes quite the hurdle.

It gives you quite some mental space though (getting over how long the days feel is another stumbler) and I think it helps me listen to more subtle messages too.

I do it once or twice a year it really helps my guts heal and feel better.

Godspeed