Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 October, 09:02
Just a Fasting update. 24 hour goal reached.

Started @ 179.8lbs
Now @ 175.9lbs

Down 3.9lbs (not doing this for weight loss but its welcomed)

Approaching 25 hours. Not hungry @ the moment but it comes in waves. Took a knap and woke up in a sweat. Feel tingles throughout. You can feel my body using the fuel in the (Toxic) fat stores.

Having a Black coffee and Moving goal post to 36 hours.
Keep ya posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Just a Fasting update. 36 hour goal reached.

Started @ 179.8lbs
24 Hours @ 175.9lbs
36 Hours @ 175.5lbs

Down 4.3lbs

No Headache.
Feel Great. Clear Mind. Soul Cleansed.

Going to end it here.
Fooken Hungry.
Thanks for the Support Patriots.

Lets make it a great FryDay!
08:03 AM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
23 October, 06:46
I'LL HAVE FOUR WHOPPERS WITH CHEESE AND EXTRA SAUCE, THREE LARGE FRIES AND A LARGE COKE PLEASE ?

THAT COMES TO $ 39.99 PLEASE

( that's a lot of 6's )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
23 October, 05:51
Amazing. This is a good lesson for detoxing, thanks.

reaper myer @reapermyer
23 October, 05:47

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
21 October, 07:44
God 🤦‍♀️ now I got you..😉 you did good

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
21 October, 05:03
Did that too but once I ate, I gained most of the pounds back.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 October, 04:52
Happy Fryday VK & congratulations on the fast!
Noticed your APL is up.

Bookish Girl @Noninon
21 October, 04:51
Congrats VK...♥️👏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
21 October, 04:50
WAITING ON THE 1776 WEIGH IN

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
21 October, 04:04
Congrats and a great way to start your Fryday! 👍🙌😀

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
21 October, 02:27

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
21 October, 12:14
Congrats on your fasting.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
21 October, 12:10
Drink COFFEE to Massively BOOST Fasting Benefits (Quickly) - YouTube

Click Here to Subscribe: http://Bit.ly/ThomasVidMy Special Discount on Four Sigmatic's Lion's Mane Coffee: http://foursigmatic.com/thomasGet my Free Newslett...

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
21 October, 11:39
i mean fasting is great n all..but I spy a 17 55 in there and that makes me smile 😁

Scat ling @scatling
21 October, 11:39
I see you are up to 9.409 today! Happy Friday, VK! make sure to break your fast with a little simple protein.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
21 October, 11:33
Congrats,have a great Fryday

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
21 October, 11:27
Good job, you inspired me to quit smoking also 2 years ago!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
21 October, 11:26
great job!

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
21 October, 11:15
great job!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 October, 11:10
.!

Great Fryday underway, VK!

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
21 October, 10:45
What is your first post-fast meal going to be VK?

21 October, 11:13
In response Cortney Mac to his Publication
Was craving eggs. had 2 with a piece of toast.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 October, 10:35
I was inspired by you to start fasting yesterday. I just hit 24 hours and I am surprised that I feel good and really am not hungry. I'm going to shoot for 36 hours. Thanks VK, you gave me the motivation I needed to just do it!

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
21 October, 12:11
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
So Awesome I pray more and more people understand how our bodies where created in the image of God and the powers of healing are within us. God Bless

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
21 October, 03:13
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
The body can fast from food safely for a while (like 2 weeks) so don't get worried about hurting your body. Keep going if you can (day 4 is usually the hardest for me).

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
21 October, 10:18
Congratluations VK!!!

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
21 October, 10:09
Awesome, VK! You set your mind to something and made it happen. Happy to hear you met your goal. Now go and enjoy some good eats! Thanks for sharing your fastting journey.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
21 October, 10:06
Happy Fryday, VK! Great to see the cleanse got all the bad stuff out! 🙌🏻🙌🏻 Just go slow with what you take back in- only pure, light, wholesome- like a big salad. 🌱 Thank you for raising the vibe! 🙏🏻💛

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
21 October, 10:01
Nice job! Got some fresh raspberries and green shake with avocado for you, VK.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 October, 09:57
Great Job VK - You are an inspiration for all of us!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 October, 09:56
Well done!
Have a great BreakFast!

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
21 October, 09:55
Congrats! 36 hours is tough for many. It's worth it though! I try to do 36-48 hrs about every 3-4 months.

21 October, 11:12
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

Not Important @Notimportant
21 October, 12:15
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
is this water only ?