Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
21 October, 11:39
They are now officially forced vaccinating the unvaccinated in Australia, please listen and share

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
Can someone from Aussi verify this? I’d be curious to know if this is real.
03:04 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunflower in this post can reply
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
21 October, 03:08
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
That is very much real, that is my friend who sent me that voice message on messenger, my friend lives in Australia. That’s him speaking in the message

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
21 October, 03:12
So I’m to believe that the Earth Alliance is in control, but people are being forced at gunpoint to take a vaccine? Hummmm 🧐 Free will is one thing, forced at gunpoint is another.

Leonie Read @LeeRee
21 October, 03:24
I saw this earlier today.
It's all to do with the smart cities program. They know our aboriginals have the ability to survive on the land and this doesn't fit the globalist agenda.
It's a deliberate genocide.

I have been in contact with friends who are linked with aboriginal elders and they are getting the word out

I understood as soon as I saw they were targeting the aboriginals

Thousands of years of knowledge and spirituality being wiped out. Plus their sovereignty