Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
They are now officially forced vaccinating the unvaccinated in Australia, please listen and share
11:39 AM - Oct 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
26 October, 08:54
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
its not true
im an aussie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
Poor bastards . God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 October, 03:29
Can they shoot them for trespassing 🤔 This needs to end .

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
21 October, 05:20
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Can they?Please tell me who needs permission to defend your life.
It better not come to this here because i will enjoy ripping them apart as i take my last breathe. maybe then the next home they try to enter they stop and think twice because some of them aren’t going home. Eventually they will run out of people to send. it only got to this because people feel safe breaking into your home. NO MAN IS EXEMPT FROM JUDGMENT just arrange the meeting.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
21 October, 03:18
they never should have surrendered their guns.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 October, 03:07
Western Australia now forcibly jabbing un jabbed, beginning with Aboriginal people. Australia started the strong arm tactics in 2020, now there’s a law allowing them to force the jab.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
21 October, 05:35
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
The law didn't allow them to do anything . It's just people and their trickery. How about they pass a law that says if you are blond hair blue eyes they can have sex with you- the police shows up for your arrest. Oh no i guess you have no choice it's the law, sounds ridiculous right?
Instead you should be laughing because the first person that lays their fingers on you looses an eye,Even if you loose your life.
When this righteous energy is felt through our conviction then we are free people and this shit is over. You don't need to go marching out in the streets . Just know this is your stance no matter what.
I can't believe sovereign people are looking at this as legit.
How about they add a law to the above for government that don't like women-Gay Ken types.

Red Edge @Rededge
26 October, 08:55
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
thats incorrect and untrue
they arent forcing anyone

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
21 October, 03:04
Can someone from Aussi verify this? I’d be curious to know if this is real.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
21 October, 03:08
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
That is very much real, that is my friend who sent me that voice message on messenger, my friend lives in Australia. That’s him speaking in the message