Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 October, 11:16
👇🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
21 October, 01:13
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I started denying vax for my now adult children when they were teenagers. I wish I never got them vaccinated when they were young. I like others thought I was doing the right thing for tgem. The last time I got a vaccine was 11 years ago when I was three months pregnant. I knew I didn’t want to take it but my very prolife doctor kept preasuing me because I was 42 and work with the public. I fought with them for about an hour and caved. I miscarried days later. I research tge flu vacvine with pregnant woman and found a lot miscarried after taking it. Now I preach to every one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
So so sorry you went thru that. Do doctors understand what they are pushing??? Some surely do. Is the kickback from big pharma worth it? Perhaps thats the real reason some doctors won’t be botheted to research vax ingredients and side effects
01:51 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
21 October, 07:26
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I do believe he didn't because he is so prolife. He refuses to do abortions. He is older so probably still believes they are for the good. My husbands mom and sister (whom are very religious, Catholic.) are nurses and they believe in vaccines. They took the jab and my sister in-law got all seven of her kids vaxed for covid. So sad. Her two oldest have had complications and they still refuse to blame the vax. They believe the medical proper gander they were taught.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 October, 08:34
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
Medical school does not teach students to be free thinkers thats for sure. Everything is in lockstep with big pharma