Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 October, 09:02
Just a Fasting update. 24 hour goal reached.

Started @ 179.8lbs
Now @ 175.9lbs

Down 3.9lbs (not doing this for weight loss but its welcomed)

Approaching 25 hours. Not hungry @ the moment but it comes in waves. Took a knap and woke up in a sweat. Feel tingles throughout. You can feel my body using the fuel in the (Toxic) fat stores.

Having a Black coffee and Moving goal post to 36 hours.
Keep ya posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 October, 08:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Just a Fasting update. 36 hour goal reached.

Started @ 179.8lbs
24 Hours @ 175.9lbs
36 Hours @ 175.5lbs

Down 4.3lbs

No Headache.
Feel Great. Clear Mind. Soul Cleansed.

Going to end it here.
Fooken Hungry.
Thanks for the Support Patriots.

Lets make it a great FryDay!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 October, 10:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was inspired by you to start fasting yesterday. I just hit 24 hours and I am surprised that I feel good and really am not hungry. I'm going to shoot for 36 hours. Thanks VK, you gave me the motivation I needed to just do it!

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
21 October, 11:22
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
What does your fast consist of?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 October, 11:31
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
I have have been drinking decaf iced tea.
(Might be cheating but I used Splenda to sweeten it)

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
Honey if I may. You can also do cleanses while you fast. You can get a real good book from CleansingOrSurgery.com https://cleansingorsurgery... I'm doing a cleans also. Last I did the gallbladder cleans I passed 52 stones with no pain. Hugs and love to you. Your going to feel so good.
01:39 PM - Oct 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Quiver in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 October, 01:51
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
Thank you for that information. That is amazing you passed 52 gall badder stones without pain. May I ask how long and how often to you fast? I am utterly surprised that I am not hungry. I wish I had tried this long ago! My goal is to reach the 48 hour when your immune system apparently resets itself. Thanks for the encouragement! 😊❤️

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
21 October, 07:44
It is a 4 day fast that i did (doing) starting sun.. first clean the colon with 2 level teaspoons unrefined mineral salt. Epson salt. 1 quart warm water first thing in the morning. for 3 days. Apple cider / apple juice no concentrated. Distilled water a gal of each a day. On the third night just at going to bed mix 1/2 cup olive oil virgin and fresh squeezed Grapefruit 1/4 cup in a mason jar shake together well and drink the whole thing. go to bed on RIGHT SIDE and place pillows under hip. stay that way sleeping 4- hours. fourth day apple juice and water no salt lay around take it easy. some time during the day you will expell the stones dark ones are old bright green are newer. good luck God Bless and it you need more let me know. hugs