Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
21 October, 11:03
Army Decode
=

Awakenings/ Can You See It Too👀 / Celestial Event🌠 / We Are Made Of Light ✨/ You Are Being Tested/ Messenger Of God/ Tree Of Wisdom🌳 / The Master Plan/ The Power Of Love💓 / Twin Souls💞 / Decode You Are SAFE/ The Trumpet Key🔑 / He Guides My Steps👣 / I Am From The Great Future 💫/ The Secret Garden/ My Guardian Angel😇 / The Tribe Of Judah / The Lost Sheep🐑 / Divine Order Of God/ Jesus Army⚔️ / Eyes Open And See/ Heart Over Mind🫀 / Bring The Hidden Truth To Light🕯️

1103-311
912-219
152=251
TS1009

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
21 October, 11:08
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Perhaps unrelated, but I wrote this months ago
----------
This is a test If you can forgive or at least leave be Those who have attacked you, your loved ones, and this country - internally and externally - then you have made a big step!

Be Prepared to accept and comfort them Pass no judgement Lest ye also wish to be judged

It doesn't take over night And Baby steps is fine What I do is breathe, close my eyes, and tell myself is to "let it go"

Forgive others and yourself Let it go It's not worth holding on to forever!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
21 October, 11:18
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
I see forgiveness as the biggest test. Many right now want revenge and to be proven right.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
❤️So do I

I admit it is difficult at times, but I'm trying.
I may not forgive right away, but I'll "let it go" and "let them be" because there not use to holding those feeling.
*That's all they are is feelings and an emotional response

To some, it may not be forgiveness since I don't use that term, and I can understand that, since it's not typical or dogmatic
11:38 AM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lion_Hart in this post can reply
Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
21 October, 11:55
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
I don't see many of them just accepting they were wrong. Most of them seem too aggressive and angry that we even suggest it. I fully expect them to blame us for not telling them properly. Delusion is way too strong with them. I am willing to let them live in bitter self indulgence but if they get aggressive then let the military deal with them swiftly.