Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
Army Decode
=

Awakenings/ Can You See It Too👀 / Celestial Event🌠 / We Are Made Of Light ✨/ You Are Being Tested/ Messenger Of God/ Tree Of Wisdom🌳 / The Master Plan/ The Power Of Love💓 / Twin Souls💞 / Decode You Are SAFE/ The Trumpet Key🔑 / He Guides My Steps👣 / I Am From The Great Future 💫/ The Secret Garden/ My Guardian Angel😇 / The Tribe Of Judah / The Lost Sheep🐑 / Divine Order Of God/ Jesus Army⚔️ / Eyes Open And See/ Heart Over Mind🫀 / Bring The Hidden Truth To Light🕯️

1103-311
912-219
152=251
TS1009

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚
11:03 AM - Oct 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by CandaceRene77 in this post can reply
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
21 October, 11:46
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew - to gather figs
Greek -lawfully begotten, genuine

Hebrew -after
Greek -delay

Hebrew - "servant of Yah", an Israelite
Greek -"son of Abba", Barabbas, the Israelite robber released instead of Christ

Hebrew -a light
Greek -the crowing of a rooster

Hebrew -"Adar is prince", an Assyr. idol, also a son of Sennacherib
Greek -shame

Hebrew - a brother
Greek -salt

Hebrew - "house of God's ambush", a place in Palestine
Greek -a cluster of grapes

#BlueGreenTeam💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 October, 11:50
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Hebrew -a light
Greek -the crowing of a rooster

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 October, 11:11
Heart Over Mind🫀

#BlueGreenTeam 💙💚

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
21 October, 11:08
Perhaps unrelated, but I wrote this months ago
----------
This is a test If you can forgive or at least leave be Those who have attacked you, your loved ones, and this country - internally and externally - then you have made a big step!

Be Prepared to accept and comfort them Pass no judgement Lest ye also wish to be judged

It doesn't take over night And Baby steps is fine What I do is breathe, close my eyes, and tell myself is to "let it go"

Forgive others and yourself Let it go It's not worth holding on to forever!

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
21 October, 11:08
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
525 characters
808 time stamp

21 October, 11:18
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
I see forgiveness as the biggest test. Many right now want revenge and to be proven right.

21 October, 11:06
"Divine Order Of God/ Jesus Army⚔️"

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

21 October, 11:07
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Even if you are not ready for the day, it cannot ALWAYS be night"

LETS GET RIGHT!

https://youtu.be/9sJZOGxRx...
Kanye West - Praise God (Audio) - YouTube

Music video by Kanye West performing Praise God (Audio). © 2021 Getting Out Our Dreams II, LLC, distributed by Def Jam, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc., 1...