Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
21 October, 11:03
Army Decode
=

Awakenings/ Can You See It Too👀 / Celestial Event🌠 / We Are Made Of Light ✨/ You Are Being Tested/ Messenger Of God/ Tree Of Wisdom🌳 / The Master Plan/ The Power Of Love💓 / Twin Souls💞 / Decode You Are SAFE/ The Trumpet Key🔑 / He Guides My Steps👣 / I Am From The Great Future 💫/ The Secret Garden/ My Guardian Angel😇 / The Tribe Of Judah / The Lost Sheep🐑 / Divine Order Of God/ Jesus Army⚔️ / Eyes Open And See/ Heart Over Mind🫀 / Bring The Hidden Truth To Light🕯️

1103-311
912-219
152=251
TS1009

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
21 October, 11:08
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Perhaps unrelated, but I wrote this months ago
----------
This is a test If you can forgive or at least leave be Those who have attacked you, your loved ones, and this country - internally and externally - then you have made a big step!

Be Prepared to accept and comfort them Pass no judgement Lest ye also wish to be judged

It doesn't take over night And Baby steps is fine What I do is breathe, close my eyes, and tell myself is to "let it go"

Forgive others and yourself Let it go It's not worth holding on to forever!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I see forgiveness as the biggest test. Many right now want revenge and to be proven right.
11:18 AM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CandaceRene77 in this post can reply
21 October, 12:16
To forgive doesn't mean what they did is right. God's justice and Karma will take care of them if the law doesn't.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
21 October, 11:58
Forgiveness doesn't rid the soul of consequences and earthly punishments under the law.

To forgive sets the wronged free from the burden of the hurt, but the mind will never forget.

Champion Forgiveness, Champion also SWIFT JUSTICE.

21 October, 12:06
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
💯

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 October, 11:49
Revenge is best served cold.

But I like it HOT! 😆😅😂🤣

Happy Fry Day!

21 October, 11:55
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Happy Fry Day 🥳🎊

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
21 October, 11:38
❤️So do I

I admit it is difficult at times, but I'm trying.
I may not forgive right away, but I'll "let it go" and "let them be" because there not use to holding those feeling.
*That's all they are is feelings and an emotional response

To some, it may not be forgiveness since I don't use that term, and I can understand that, since it's not typical or dogmatic

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
21 October, 11:55
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
I don't see many of them just accepting they were wrong. Most of them seem too aggressive and angry that we even suggest it. I fully expect them to blame us for not telling them properly. Delusion is way too strong with them. I am willing to let them live in bitter self indulgence but if they get aggressive then let the military deal with them swiftly.