Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
20 October, 10:33
3 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
There was a case of whooping cough going around in the area I worked at. The school district flipped out. I was supposed to drive my bus route in two or less hours. They told us if we didn't get the vaccine we couldn't drive our routes and would not be able to work for 15 days without pay or sick leave etc. They already had nurses at the ready in a clinic. I did it out of fear.
They did this to the kids too. They told all parents if their kid coughed they would be sent home for 15 days unless they got the vaccine. I did not let them do that to my son. I held my ground. I still look at that as forced vaccination. I still think about that incident. Were we guinea pigs for bigger things to come? Why a small little home town?
10:01 AM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
21 October, 10:33
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Yes, it was forced vaccination disguised to help you, but not. All fear induced.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396