Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 October, 09:02
Just a Fasting update. 24 hour goal reached.

Started @ 179.8lbs
Now @ 175.9lbs

Down 3.9lbs (not doing this for weight loss but its welcomed)

Approaching 25 hours. Not hungry @ the moment but it comes in waves. Took a knap and woke up in a sweat. Feel tingles throughout. You can feel my body using the fuel in the (Toxic) fat stores.

Having a Black coffee and Moving goal post to 36 hours.
Keep ya posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor @Sarahconnor
Nice job, VK!

If anyone wants to join me, I’m doing a 48 hour fast starting Monday 8pmEST-Wednesday 8pmEST.
09:25 PM - Oct 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
23 October, 11:52
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Should we drink water? I might need one cup of coffee in between. or does that go against the purpose of the healing process?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
23 October, 01:12
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
There are all kinds of Fasts, I believe VK does water Fasts. Lots and lots of water, black coffee/tea is fine. No calories to kickstart the digestive system.

Just Mee @Neweyes2cwith
21 October, 01:32
I will give it a go-first time over 24🙏😜

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
21 October, 09:12
I'm in - first timer
Mon 2pm - Tues 2pm

21 October, 09:52
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
Awesome!

Lily B.... @LilyB
21 October, 09:10
😊Will give it a go wirh you all but will start at 8 a.m.

21 October, 09:53
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Great!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
21 October, 08:58
Never done one ever so I'm in

21 October, 09:54
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
👏🏻💪🏻

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 October, 08:49
Ok I’m in.
Where We Go 1 We Go All!
Say that five times FAST :)

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
21 October, 05:17
I’m in Sarah! Let the healing begin. ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
20 October, 10:29

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
20 October, 10:18
was considering one amd now with your post I am in!

20 October, 11:26
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
So much better to fast knowing others are doing it with you!. Glad you're in!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 October, 10:16
i fast because food tastes waayy better afterwards . i get hangry though . people dont like hangry people much Sarah for some reason

20 October, 11:27
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Lol, I hear ya. At some point, you get past the hangry and cruise to finish the fast. And yes, food tastes better and you appreciate it so much more

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
20 October, 09:45
I like it

20 October, 09:47
In response Patrick Sullivan to his Publication
Strength in numbers💪🏼