Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
If you have something you want to personally accomplish bring it up to the community. Once you mention it in a Post it much easier to manifest the end result. At a time of weakness that Post will pop into your head not wanting to disappoint.

Got me thru quitting cigs back in the day. 2 packs to Zero.
02:33 PM - Oct 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
11 December, 10:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I would personally like to make God smile!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 October, 01:50
I personally would like to accomplish taking care of children who need a home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Cel Har @GodFamCountry
21 October, 10:49
Clearing out space, literally, mentally, emotionally, letting go of what no longer serves me or my purpose at this time...having the energy, motivation, and focus to accomplish this...on the brink of the next chapter/level, but feeling stalled, overwhelmed, and unsure of how to navigate...feeling hopeful so need a plan, step-by-step, bite-size pieces...

Nancy Eileen @Nanaof8
21 October, 08:39
trying to figure out where my husband and I can downsize to. Moving is soooo overwhelming to us, we have so much 'stuff' in the current home of 40yrs. We still have home requirements which still is a pretty good sized home. ugh. Blessed to have such insignificant problems.

Nancy Eileen @Nanaof8
21 October, 08:39
trying to figure out where my husband and I can downsize to. Moving is soooo overwhelming to us, we have so much 'stuff' in the current home of 40yrs. We still have home requirements which still is a pretty good sized home. ugh. Blessed to have such insignificant problems.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
21 October, 08:10
Took awhile to calm the mind to answer. It goes to the core for me. I enjoy lifting up others, helping anyone I can, I want to be in better service to others, I want to lift this world up and create something beautiful. I want to help in every single way I can. I want to create Love, Kindness, and Peace for all. I want to be the change this world desperately needs.

Only followers of this user (Cbravo) can see their posts

Iam Mie @iammiele
21 October, 12:59
🤣🤣😁So was it the red hots???

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
20 October, 11:12
A bit selfish, but want to finish my pilot cert. Working on in almost a year now. And get a plane, of course.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 October, 11:11
I want the EBS , I want people healed , I want the evil ones gone , I want to see this brand new world , I want to see people happy and no more struggling of any kind .

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
20 October, 10:31
Where do tou get cinnamon toothpicks?

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
20 October, 10:29
Quit smoking. Just finished the last in the pack so at this moment the choice is go buy more…or stop. For me it will have to be cold turkey.
It started for me 12 years ago right after divorce. Never thought I’d be a smoker. Going out every night, I tried one, then another, bumming from a friend. He didn’t want me to start so told me he wouldn’t give me anymore I would have to get my own. reason for starting I felt it helped with all the anxiety I was going through at the time. Would be temporary to “get through.” I was also losing weight and feeling better about my appearance and they were helping.

12 years later still smoking. Haven’t wanted to stop. During last few years so much time at home started smoking in my house up to a pack a day.

Weight is back and more. I put my story here so I will remember why I started and now want to quit. I told myself it was temporary. Didn’t know it would become an addiction. My original intention is now past and I’m excusing my adiction.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
26 October, 10:43
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Noni juice is really good for addictions. The tobacco has fungus in it. They set up a craving for more. Like other food parasites. Noni is antifungal.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
20 October, 09:38
I’ve always wanted to start a business.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 October, 08:40
Thank you VK.
I want to save my marriage and reunite with my adult daughter.
Spiritual war is real and personal.
Gratitude for this community.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
20 October, 08:25
👍🌴🙏 I have wondered if you did actually kick it.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 October, 08:15
SAVE THE WORLD FROM ITSELF

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 October, 08:14
👍😃

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 08:05
Homeschool “School”. $$$$

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
20 October, 08:01
@VK I remember that from the twotter days! And the cinnamon sticks ;) I think you're correct about saying out loud what you want to accomplish. I do that to my husband, tell him what I want to do later that day so that I will remember plus have him to remind me!

Here goes...I want to get a Real Estate License; I want to move to Tennessee and live in the country; I need to get a new job.

Thanks!!!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
20 October, 07:31
CAPS = 90

Two - pack : a base and a catalyst
ZERO : aim on target

2:33 >14:33

Military OP.
[Green]
General K [JFK]

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
20 October, 07:08
I was just thinking about you quitting smoking. I was wondering how it was going foryou…now I know. 😎 It’s nice not having a cough all the time.

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
20 October, 07:04
That everyone's requests fully manifest. Much love and light to you all!

I am Keri @Lionessheart
20 October, 07:01
i want land with a stream and well water.
We want a little breakfast spot to make our ends meet with a studio to sell his art and my herbs

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
20 October, 06:59
I been trying to get a podcast up and running about CPS issues within the state and beyond. Im super busy with doing cases. I am praying God gives me a clear direction. Can I make the podcast news channel go or does God want me to keep focusing on the cases. Do I really need to "be out there" or move in silence?

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
20 October, 06:58
Instead of things I want to accomplish... I'll post things I have accomplished ... that are me n my best friend.

Doctoral degree.
Visited the Southern most tip of the African Continent
Went on Safari
Held hands (trunk) with an Elephant
Scolded monkeys - or they scolded me or something.
Swam with dolphins.

Met/retain relationship with - biological family.

Visited relatives who survived East Germany before the wall came down..
Got to visit parts of Europe and Eastern Europe.
Visited a lot of other countries - but helped a man so poor he had no clothing, & had to borrow it, to be seen by an MD.

Things GOD did, that I personally got to be part of.... (well beside all of it).
Saw a girl who was blind receive sight. TRUE
Saw a man who was deaf receive hearing. TRUE
Saw a woman with Diabetes healed. TRUE
Saw people at odds with GOD restore relationship with HIM.

It's good to remember to be thankful.
God is GOOD.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
20 October, 06:54
My husband and I really want to have a 2nd child. Been 3 years of trying & 1 miscarriage. I have a procedure Nov 9th to try to clear up some issues. I'm also working on balancing my hormones and healing my gut. I really hope that will help me on my journey to a sweet baby

katie Hemphill @Kates1
20 October, 06:49
I have a lot 😂 I want more time having fun with family. Many adventures with family. I want my house to get quickly done with remodel. Sell the other house in a timely manner. Own my own successful business and do what I truly want to do. Travel more. Love and happiness for all. Sending it out to universe. Hoping and wishing this will all manifest into fruition.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 October, 06:45
Quitting smoking is a tough habit to stop. I quit cold turkey back in the day after 30 years. Good for you. 👊 I have to think on personal accomplishments for now before I post.

hope saxton @Scribe11
20 October, 06:42
I want to stick with fasting!