Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Winning WWG1WGA @WinningWwg1wga
05 February, 10:45
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Don't concede that bottle

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 February, 10:29
Doug Billings told General Flynn he needed to pay his debt to a high school buddy because he bet him a bottle of wine that Trump would win the election. Doug said, "We want to hear it from you General Flynn." Flynn responded: "“Hold onto that bottle of wine; I would not concede that bottle of wine.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Querist Anon @Querist
05 February, 08:04
I still have my bottle of champagne in the fridge, ready and waiting! 🍾🥂

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 February, 07:34
734 🙏💕🍾✝️🙏 @vincentkennedy phaethon

Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
HOLD BOTH!!!! LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
Hold the line.......And Hold that bottle of wine

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
05 February, 07:24
Excellent choice!

Nina Girl @WarriorGoddess9
05 February, 07:20
❤🤍💙🇺🇸🇺🇸

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
05 February, 07:14
me too angel 👼🏼👍🏻 we have our Trump bottle ready to pop.... so does my red pilled friends ... i bought them all bottles as part of tgeir Christmas gifts 😉💕🇺🇸

Zena Jin @zenalove
05 February, 06:44
Whete can I get this ?

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
In response Zena Jin to his Publication
Me too! Want me some Tump Vino!!

Alexandra Neve @Alex
05 February, 07:49
In response Zena Jin to his Publication
TRUMP WINERY!! JUST BOUGHT ROSE.BUBBLY

Brain Food @Brainfood
05 February, 06:40
I cant really drink anymore but I did buy a bottle and its waiting for a Celebration😃

Freedom Fries @FreedomFries
05 February, 06:26
I've had mine since Nov. 3rd- I will not crack it open until he is announced number 45!!

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
05 February, 07:25
In response Freedom Fries to his Publication
😉#19

Rachelle Garland @Mommagar
05 February, 06:20
i have my Trump wine ready to go!!

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
05 February, 06:15
If its good wine put a link here! lets pass it around to go with our popcorn!😍

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
05 February, 06:14
...I had one of those in Jan 2017....I drank it 👍🏼🇺🇸

USA DAR @buffaloalum
05 February, 06:10
So he said (1) there is no "plan", (2) Trump did not sign the IA, and (3) the military is not in control. Sure wish I knew how this was going to turn in our favor.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 February, 05:39
Nice! Cheers! 🥰👊🏻👍🏻🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
05 February, 05:29
Amen woman, Amen.

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 February, 05:27
#ThePeoplesGeneral 💌🐸❤🙏

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
05 February, 05:23
I have mine too! Just waiting! I have 4 bottles.
1. EBS
2. Flynn
3. Trump
4. Trump

Freedom Fries @FreedomFries
05 February, 06:44
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
😂😂😂😂I just ordered more.!!

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
05 February, 05:23
I gave these to several people for Christmas! Mine's ready too! ❤️