Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
06 February, 03:00
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
rut roh. not good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zach Tollen @MysticZach
05 February, 10:52
"The source of Rojas’ infection remains unknown.... Rojas’ contracting of the virus is not believed to be connected to any other outbreak among staff or recruits..."

Ha! 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
05 February, 10:22
Weeding out the traitors. one by one.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
05 February, 08:51
The CDC has recently indicated that Military Justice often causes Covid 19 fatalities.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
05 February, 09:09
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
😄👍

Robert Larkin @rloco440
05 February, 08:06
I and lots of people saw the evidence today, getting impatient and ready to jump

Stuerminator Stuermer @Stuerminator
05 February, 08:05
👀👀 ....interdasting....

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 February, 07:57
Another one bites the dust. They are dropping like flies, literally

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
05 February, 07:34
Remember when someone dies suspiciously of Covid-19 more than likely it's a Boom for Treason or Pedo against Our Precious Children. Just guessing on my part, however, Our Pure of Heart Military Always Honor the Constitution and We the People. God, Our Country, Family, & Children are what they hold the Dearest to Their Hearts. This holds true for All Patriots. If anyone steps across the line of they pay the price, no matter the cost. I say Yes, it's time for a cleansing of evil around the world. We are in the midst of the largest Movie / Play ever Orchistrated Around the World!

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
05 February, 07:19
The fact that @GhostEzra posted this without any accolades indicates this guy was part of the problem and is now eliminated.

Season Herlihy @Seeezan17
05 February, 06:51
bad guy? Flynn took over pacific fleet was he apart of the Pacific fleet hmmm

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 February, 06:10
hmmmm......Wooops, wasnt this a predicted drop, I say yep.

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
05 February, 06:08
PAY CLOSE ATTENTION 👁👁

VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
05 February, 06:04
The way I see it. He's a casualty of WAR. Germ War Fare .The Chinese releast that shit on us.
All I can say is
PAY BACKS ARE A BITCH !

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
05 February, 05:54
oh, really????????????????

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
05 February, 05:54
hmmm...

Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
05 February, 05:52
yeah right! and thwre are fairies 🧚at the bottom of the garden!

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
05 February, 05:51
Another one bites the dust?

some one special to some @godrus
05 February, 05:49
Lemme guess: #OldGuard ?

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
05 February, 05:40
I'm not even trying to guess anymore. Right now I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my ass.

I'll just keep repeating "trust the plan" while sitting in the lotus position with a dirty martini in my left hand...

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 February, 06:30
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Anons have the best sense of humor.
Ive laughed more the past 4 years than I ever have.
We are a happy, lively bunch 💐

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
05 February, 10:25
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
No shit Shakepare lol

Zena Jin @zenalove
05 February, 05:36
So, is he killed by the good guys?

Knight Breed @knightbreed
05 February, 05:32
seems like a very unceremonious way to disclose such an event.. hmm

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
05 February, 05:31
Is this the Same guy who was pissing Trump off last summer over the vet losing his pension and rank? cant recall the whole story- but some high-up kept undermining Trumps orders!!?? hmm

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
05 February, 05:31
Hmmmm this is what happens when you hang out with the wrong people

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
05 February, 05:25
Considering this is the Navy's tweet, it sure does lack any sympathies, warmth, etc! 🤔

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
05 February, 05:24
🤦🏻‍♀️

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
05 February, 05:22
oh shit he was a bad boy

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
05 February, 05:29
In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication
mmm hmm

Brianne Guzman @Bri_Q_208
05 February, 05:21
Um....no.

War Turkey @CCrowley81
05 February, 05:21
Mmmmmhmmm Sure he did. Sicko!

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
05 February, 05:20
I hope you aint selling this story, 'the covid'
Any idea? Wh, bh?

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
05 February, 05:20
✌️