Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 05:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
I'm not even trying to guess anymore. Right now I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my ass.

I'll just keep repeating "trust the plan" while sitting in the lotus position with a dirty martini in my left hand...
05:40 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PenelopeDinkledong_S in this post can reply
Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
05 February, 10:25
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
No shit Shakepare lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 February, 06:30
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Anons have the best sense of humor.
Ive laughed more the past 4 years than I ever have.
We are a happy, lively bunch 💐

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 February, 06:13
Girrrrrlllll! That one i literally did have club soda "up the sinus and out the nose" moment! Gaahhh! need a towel.🤣🤣🤣

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
05 February, 05:55

some one special to some @godrus
05 February, 05:50
🤣🤣🤣