M3thods @M3thods
19 October, 10:14
A thought I'd like to share...

In my limited time here on AU, I've been reminded of early on when I felt it laid on my heart that there will be a need to help encourage and support those within the community. Dragging nefarious intentions into the light would undoubtedly bring emotional and spiritual attacks on those awake and standing against the evils of this world. Recently, I had become somewhat disheartened over the rising tensions I imagine all of you have also witnessed. With that said, watching what transpires here has renewed my faith that not only are there people that recognize that issue, but also relentlessly counteract the negative with positive ripple effects so desperately needed during these times we face now. I want to thank you all for reminding me that there are solid people who work tirelessly to lift each other up to be the best versions of themselves, in order to become what this world so desperately needs...

Thank you all for being you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
It's our honor to serve others.💙
10:21 PM - Oct 19, 2022
In response M3thods to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Photon 333, click on at the bottom under it