d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
05 February, 02:46
Anyone who still doesn't believe there is a plan, might as well go back to Twitter full-time and eat a bowl of Fake News for breakfast every single morning.

THE NARRATIVE HAS YOU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
05 February, 04:32
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Hey, sometimes it is hard to tell the information from the disinformation and some of us have a harder time recognizing it. Dont be so hard on people, we are just a little suprised sometimes by our own disinformation. It just takes a minute or two to process and figure out. Some of us are new to the 5D chess game. Some of us barely know the 2D chess.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
05 February, 04:36
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
I have no issue with people who have some doubts and are willing to ask questions and learn.

I have a slight problem with those who assume to know better than those who have been in this fight since the beginning.

I haven't been here since the beginning, but when I discovered Q I observed and asked questions in order to get where I am now.

Richard Dickinson @Richsue0804
shut up. you're retarded. some of us have lived real life. take your click bait and stick it. better know jesus. your bullshit is just bullshit regardless of what happens.
05:11 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Richsue0804 in this post can reply
Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
05 February, 09:09
In response Richard Dickinson to his Publication
Where's the frog from twitter that I was voting people off the island with?

You got to go my man... No one has time for the negativity you repulsively rude richards spit out.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
05 February, 07:46
Unnecessary. Blocked and reported. Not very Jesus-like of you.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 February, 07:50
In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication
it's name says it all....dick dickinson....

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
05 February, 07:41
WOAH! Take a chill pill!!!