d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
05 February, 02:46
Anyone who still doesn't believe there is a plan, might as well go back to Twitter full-time and eat a bowl of Fake News for breakfast every single morning.

THE NARRATIVE HAS YOU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
Hey, sometimes it is hard to tell the information from the disinformation and some of us have a harder time recognizing it. Dont be so hard on people, we are just a little suprised sometimes by our own disinformation. It just takes a minute or two to process and figure out. Some of us are new to the 5D chess game. Some of us barely know the 2D chess.
04:32 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sslape in this post can reply
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
05 February, 04:36
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
I have no issue with people who have some doubts and are willing to ask questions and learn.

I have a slight problem with those who assume to know better than those who have been in this fight since the beginning.

I haven't been here since the beginning, but when I discovered Q I observed and asked questions in order to get where I am now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
05 February, 07:56
The only stupid question is one that is not asked!!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 February, 08:44
Questions are great; thats how we share info.
What I dont like is when someone resorts to attacks and name-calling, as a few were doing to Joe M for taking a couple of weeks off.
The truther movement is about uncovering truth; not wallowing in a steaming pile of vitriol and slinging it on others, like the trolls do.
Why would any of us ever want to sink to that level?