d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
05 February, 02:46
Anyone who still doesn't believe there is a plan, might as well go back to Twitter full-time and eat a bowl of Fake News for breakfast every single morning.

THE NARRATIVE HAS YOU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
05 February, 04:32
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Hey, sometimes it is hard to tell the information from the disinformation and some of us have a harder time recognizing it. Dont be so hard on people, we are just a little suprised sometimes by our own disinformation. It just takes a minute or two to process and figure out. Some of us are new to the 5D chess game. Some of us barely know the 2D chess.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
I have no issue with people who have some doubts and are willing to ask questions and learn.

I have a slight problem with those who assume to know better than those who have been in this fight since the beginning.

I haven't been here since the beginning, but when I discovered Q I observed and asked questions in order to get where I am now.
04:36 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 February, 08:44
Questions are great; thats how we share info.
What I dont like is when someone resorts to attacks and name-calling, as a few were doing to Joe M for taking a couple of weeks off.
The truther movement is about uncovering truth; not wallowing in a steaming pile of vitriol and slinging it on others, like the trolls do.
Why would any of us ever want to sink to that level?

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
05 February, 07:56
The only stupid question is one that is not asked!!

Sherry Slape @sslape
05 February, 05:48
I started with post 832 but i am still bad at the understanding the strategy part though. I can put the dots together but sometimes i have a hard time with the disinformation, so i have to come to you guys when i dont know and then sometimes i am missing pieces i didnt see. This is a crazy wild ride that is for sure. But just when i think i get it, someone throws a wrench in and it takes me a bit to get rid of the codlock. Thanks for all the work you do, thanks for being a crutch and we are still here even if we freak out and panic along the way.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
05 February, 08:11
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
It's a wild web they have woven. Don't fret. Take it easy. You can't "get it all" at one time. That's the one thing that's critical is one's own discernment, awareness. We have to develop it. Why we are anons. I have only been following it for 2 years. Still learning. Give yourself space to grow.

Richard Dickinson @Richsue0804
05 February, 05:11
shut up. you're retarded. some of us have lived real life. take your click bait and stick it. better know jesus. your bullshit is just bullshit regardless of what happens.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
05 February, 07:46
In response Richard Dickinson to his Publication
Unnecessary. Blocked and reported. Not very Jesus-like of you.

Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
05 February, 09:09
In response Richard Dickinson to his Publication
Where's the frog from twitter that I was voting people off the island with?

You got to go my man... No one has time for the negativity you repulsively rude richards spit out.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
05 February, 04:51
Amen. Ive been here from the begining. Regardless we are are all needed and bring something special within us. I still learn new things everyday, It's God's plan. God Speed!

True North @TrueNorth
05 February, 04:47
The truth is, nobody knows the full truth besides a very small group of people. We have to decipher and discern fact from fiction over and over again. Even on here I see people post things that are flat out false and easy enough to confirm with 5 mins of research into readily available archive info online. Pictures of soldiers sitting on "vatican gold" when it was really taken in Iraq nearly 20 years ago. White House lights out at 11PM...yet they were out at 11PM when Trump was in office too. All of us want truth, and soon. None of us need people fueling false hope by sharing bullshit.

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
05 February, 07:46
In response True North to her Publication
"White House lights out at 11PM...yet they were out at 11PM when Trump was in office too."

Well that's just great. That makes three friggin things that have totally demoralized me today.

1) General Flynn's interview. Whether he was telling the truth or playing at Sun Tzu strategies, it wasn't easy to hear.

2) Charlie Ward's prediction which I knew was bull when I heard it but you know there's always that little part in the back of your mind that thinks "maybe." Well it's now 7:45 PM and just as I predicted, nothing.

3) Lights were out at 11 PM when Trump was there too? Great. Just