TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
19 October, 05:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
A bit confusing. They voted to vote on a future day?🤷‍♂️
06:18 PM - Oct 19, 2022
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GorillaB in this post can reply
GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
20 October, 12:12
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
Disclaimer, I have not dived into any CDC docs to check this out. A friend sent this message earlier:

There’s been some corrections/clarifications to this. The vote was evidentially only to add it to the VFC (Vaccines for Children) program which hustles free jabs to lower income children.

Although I’m sure the vote to add it to the schedule for all children is also soon to follow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
20 October, 12:12
Disclaimer, I have not dived into any CDC docs to check this out. A friend sent this message earlier:

There’s been some corrections/clarifications to this. The vote was evidentially only to add it to the VFC (Vaccines for Children) program which hustles free jabs to lower income children.

Although I’m sure the vote to add it to the schedule for all children is also soon to follow.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 October, 08:31
im sure they know/heard this news has gotten out big time...
im sure they have gotten calls...
we will see what they come up with.
they are probably talking with the attorneys.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
19 October, 07:27
I hope to see ALL the CDC 'decision makers'
are HUNG together... just like they voted
'together' to damage, sterilize & kill children.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
19 October, 06:24
they make me sick!!