TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
19 October, 05:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by choretoke in this post can reply
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
21 October, 08:50
In response chore Toke to her Publication
13 ‘DOCK’tors
1 REGISTERED nurse
and
1 person that ‘PASSED THE BAR’

Any questions?! I’ll wait.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
21 October, 06:03
I'm going to call EVERY SINGLE NUMBER on this list. I am OUTRAGED by their decision. Who the HELL do they think they are to not only give a "stamp of approval" for the death shot, BUT TO PUT PARENTS IN A SITUATION where they feel they HAVE to Choose between 1)taking a risk with the kill shot 2) Pulling them out of the sick "indoctrination institutions" aka schools and 3) Having to quit working!! THEY ARE only COVERING their OWN ASSES for saying they were "safe" in the first place. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY! That is what every single one of them is guilty of!!! ALL 15 of them! GET A ROPE!!

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
20 October, 09:26
I called four numbers and left messages. Thank you for the info.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 October, 02:43
Thanks! I wish we knew what to say. I would love to put them on notice that what they would be doing would accountable as a crime but as we see there is no law and order. Anyone have any advice on what we should say that would carry weight?

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
20 October, 07:55
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Exactly what I was thinking ... carry weight - what to say? TY

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 October, 06:18
ty for the info